HIV Case Management
The Casper-Natrona County Health Department provides comprehensive case management services for individuals qualifying for the Ryan White Program. To contact the Ryan White Case -Management program, contact Anna Kinder at (307) 577-9766.
PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR RYAN WHITE:
In order to be eligible for assistance, an individual must meet all three of the following requirements. You:
1) Must be HIV-positive or have a diagnosis of AIDS. A health care provider must verify this by completing the Provider’s Medical Certification Form, which is available on our Forms and Downloads page
2) Must be a resident of the state of Wyoming. A copy of a valid Wyoming driver’s license or state-issued ID card must be submitted along with the Application for Assistance. There are no other acceptable forms of identification. Persons needing to obtain a drivers license or state ID card can obtain more information from the WYDOT Driver Services website
3) Must have total annual household income at or below the current income guideline, based upon their county of residence. Funding for these programs is provided, in part, by grants from the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources Services Administration, and the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development. Our case managers can provide assistance with the following services:
· Primary Medical Care
· Laboratory and Diagnostic Services
· Dental Care Services
· Vision Care Services
· Prescription Medications
· Mortgage and Rent Assistance
· Utility Assistance
· Transportation Assistance
The Casper-Natrona County Health Department offers additional services to persons living with HIV and their partners, including: comprehensive sexual risk assessments and sexual health exams, testing for sexually-transmitted infections (STI), and one stop clinical services during our special CareFair events.