Vaccinations are one of the best protections against COVID-19, especially for our most vulnerable populations. Here are the Wyoming Department of Health’s latest guidelines on what to do if you’ve been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated (two weeks since your second Pfizer/Moderna shot or two weeks since your Janssen):
- Resume normal activities like going to work and school, as long as you remain symptom free.
- Monitor for symptoms for at least 10 days
- Schedule a free PCR test on Day Five following exposure to ensure you’re not passing the virus to others, even if you’re not experiencing symptoms
- Mask indoors for 10 days following your exposure
- If you become symptomatic, schedule a test and remain at home until you receive results.