Casper-Natrona Medical Reserve Corps
The NCMRC is always welcoming volunteers of all backgrounds and skills. There are no qualifications, just a willingness to help your community. We are recruiting healthcare providers at all levels for assistance in a disaster as well as to help with first aid booths at community events. We are also recruiting clerical volunteers to be trained to assist with a volunteer reception center in the case of a disaster.
To apply to the NCMRC Click Below
Watch our First Steps Presentation to ensure you select Natrona County MRC in WAVE!
What We Do
The Natrona County Medical Reserve Corps’ mission is to augment local community health and medical services staff with pre-identified, trained, and credentialed MRC volunteers. We prepare to assist pre-identified Natrona County agencies in the deployment of critical resources in the event of a local emergency. In times of non-emergency, we promote the health education objectives of the U.S. Surgeon General and provide depth to fulfilling the strategic goals of the Casper – Natrona County Health Department.
- Provide support to the CNCHD and Natrona County in emergencies
- Increase sexual and domestic violence awareness
- Train volunteers to assist with CNCHD clerical needs
- Implement chronic disease prevention, healthy lifestyles
- Continue to participate in special events such as community outreach
- Increase HIV testing and counseling
- Create an outbreak response team (Team Diarrhea)